Thursday 19 March 2015

Scholl GelActiv Everyday Insoles Review

I was recently asked to test the Scholl GelActive everyday insoles and my first impression was that they look great in a cool funky kind of way.

The hardest part of the whole process was opening the packaging, but once I had my hands on these squidgy gel fuelled wonders, I was able to fit them into my running shoes with minimal fuss as they are surprisingly very easy to cut down to size.
However, you need to be careful what shoes you use them in because the thickness of the insole could make your feet feel cramped in tighter shoes.
After a few shin and heel problems due to the impact of road running, I quite literally took the Scholl GelActive Everyday soles out for a run and ended up running the quickest 5 miles in a long time and they certainly make your feet feel more comfortable instantly thanks to the cushioning comfy goodness.

What was most pleasing after taking off my now super comfy shoes was that the usual aches and pains that come from a run were not there so have no problems saying that Scholl GelActiv Everyday Insoles can help with being on your feet for lengths of time and the cushioning of them helps tremendously with the impact of running on hard concrete.

At £14.99 they are a little on the expensive side, but as long as you have the room in your shoes you will notice a big difference and offer comfy support for walkers, runners and people who are on their feet all day.
93c43-4-out-of-5-stars1

No comments:

Post a Comment